ad sense

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Updates

The Black one is my puppy she doubles in size daily. Next week she'll be using the oaks out front as a chew toy. The big one in the sexy collar is my bitch. What do they have to do with grass, they'd like to run in it. But as you can tell from the picture they are having trouble finding it.



Here is a little more grass. The more recent the picture the more grass--theorhetically. That spelling is meant to misspelled. Like meaning inundate and saying indian-dated. I guess I could make a Theo Huxtable joke. But I'm already failing enough with the humor and the grass here.


The next two pictures reveal a growing of grass. If you look carefully you can see the marijuana in the back, JUST KIDDING. No you can see a marked diference between the two. The first has at least one more patch than the second.


Since these photos, my desert has gotten a little more arable. It is no fertile crescent, well maybe it's todays fertile crescent, mess-o-potamia (to reference the Daily Show) but it's still needs work. More to come. Will I have a full lawn of grass by summer?



No comments: